Sunday, January 13, 2008

Can I Pull Camp Trailer With My Van

Fitzel @ 2008-01-14T01: 53:00

Today I ate crème brulée, the greatest of my life. I think that you should know. Yesterday I got my
me Latte Macchiato zusammengewurschtelt own first. With our new coffee maker. He was even good! I think that you should know.
am On Friday, I ordered my EOS 400d and Indian shoes. I think that you should know! Next month I will
20th I think .. jaja blabla.

If I were sitting over ten years now, just next to me himself, I would say probably a serious word with myself
"Damn, we are with 20 Something is gone wrong Why we are non-large, mature and long with Nick?. Carter married? Explain to me the time, Isabella! "
"Oh, y'know, Nick Carter is now pretty Garnich more so So poof, because we really miss anything, Isi "
" Yeah all just stupid excuses. Ohman. Can I change you, maybe? "
" You .. du. Glitter have ugly hair clips in her hair! "
" HA! Leggings and you have to? Whats wrong? We have vowed to put on these things never get them back "
" Aaaach you've got no idea! Ey and what are these sneakers plateau? Sun 90 "
" Bah! They are super! At least now we have established with our friends ne great band like the Spice Girls? "
" No. "
" OHGOTT I GO AGAIN! Is not this absolutely intolerable! "


Tomorrow I will fahrn to Stuttgart. And maybe for me Register a Pilates course. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment