Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dry Psoriasis Dandruff

self-esteem

"self esteem" ... If I hear something like this.
over again lately, I get this stupid word from various people cut around the ears. In general, in the context that I had none.

I do not have low self-esteem, I'm only aware of my insignificance in the human society.
my experience, is the current definition of the word a particularly strong degree of selfishness. ... Especially in the professional world. Why else would only be truly successful people who have a huge "self-esteem" (and funny enough are the biggest assholes)?
How can society a tell on the one hand; what kind of "Nix" one is on the other hand, demand (for example, because that is otherwise get a job) that one of the "Obermotz is

Another time I ask a question aufzuklähren me finally - but this probably does not like always. So I
licks society! Was

0 comments:

Post a Comment