Monday, April 27, 2009

Where Can I Buy Elevenses Clothes

current events happen ...

Sooooooooo ....., then I will again:

What takes a long time (hopefully) good. I tend not so well known to praise the day before the evening. So I give the willing reader you a little sober view (at a small reserve) in the events of the last days / hours.

My day was beautiful!
My final design was well received and needed no "authoritarian" correction (my AD was satisfied). * G *
My boss with the employment office a satisfactory Solution is found. Specifically, this means that
The company has said a few days ago that they would like me to take. There were pros and Wider's internal, so that the date still had to be questioned. It seems (was so nervous that I could only listen to partially ... and my boss can also take SUPER-scarce), my boss has agreed with the office, so I (if I understood correctly ) have to come first from a permanent position did!! * * Hurrayyyyyyy held
The question is discussed in the course of this week and something could be less favorable than the one in Ideally wish, but as long as my minimum is not less than (and as a long-term unemployed at some point has no special requirements more) and you do not suddenly get the idea to me, "the true face of the company" (ie another show), it is exactly the job I wanted
* happy *
jubilant cheers looking forward ... now only remains the last hurdle.. the signing of a contract ^ ^ D

oO (hmmm. .. I would like in such an endorphin like today is not tomorrow, the usual standard gewöhnen.Hoffentlich Endorphin hangover.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment