Sunday, June 21, 2009

Herbal Cigarettes, Calgary

equality!

I feel in my capacity as a muffin or Kalkleiste ausgegerenzt extremely racist.
High-pigmented people're already stylish than whites and have larger genitals.
I therefore find it justified only when I demanded to be from now referred to as
"Blanco Europeans" or "Minderpigmentierter. Also I will not tolerate any racist terms such as "German" more. From now on I demand the name "Strong financial, bureaucratic and disciplined and from the shackles of the past, people tortured chicken with a penchant for aggression"!

I will therefore never be something like "fucking German buns" hear - but though:
"With Kotbehafteter, blanco European, financially strong, bureaucratic-disciplined and from the shackles of the past, people tortured chicken with a penchant for aggression "!

IS ... THE CLEAR?


ps why are we actually "potatoes?" I just thought the Russians themselves have invented the vodka ...? Almost 57%

0 comments:

Post a Comment