Friday, July 13, 2007

Diesel Fuel And Cystitis

time deflower

way you dirty little fucker, I'm not like the desire to constantly to change my HP, as had such a diary ago. Grade I was disabled when you create something, but obviously are, otherwise I will not bother me of course. Manfred
it means to be an old sack and knew nothing at all to begin with Moneyslavery. Well, just typical studio members. Paid once just an old woman for having him on Minischwänzchen plays. How ever. Manni has tried the same times and sent me a ridiculous € 25 voucher. Quite nice but not really true. So he got the job immediately afterwards send another one. Well, there then came 35th Okay, sure that he indeed has no idea, very funny to begin with. But then it seems well but the lust to have packed and so was quite unexpected, a third GS over 40 €. Well, at least songwriter now a sweet little amount that I can squander on Amazon. And so it is basically: MORE
Now I go with my friends nice drink. Is after all Friday night. And Manny has instructed my bank account immediately to carry with you and every time he passes a savings bank, he will get a racing heart and then have me a handsome amount. And why? Because I've earned it!


long so ...
Miss Sexy Greedy

0 comments:

Post a Comment