Friday, July 27, 2007

How Long Before A Dead Mouse Starts To Smell

Na Spast her?

as I say? I feel good! Well in the great weather and so beautiful amounts in my account no wonder. There are yes almost forgot the spinners that do annoy me daily. Apparently not many can even read. I'm not talking to you, if you're useless! For me, just only interested in what use to me as well. No gift, no reply. Again I write this not.

But once pleasing to things. Ichw ar nice today was with my friend, were eating nice to have drunk a glass of wine and you know what? Male power plays and bobbing your Minischwänzchen. I've got a nice surprise for you. There is a short video, where I live for the first time and can see in color and worship. And new pictures are also the idea, but I work tomorrow if I have more desire. Oh, and the video is unfortunately only in IE on my home page. So you care if you want to see it.

Miss Sexy Greedy

Addendum: I'm

times nice today, you stupid wanker





0 comments:

Post a Comment