Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sliding Deck Door Weatherproof

I know more garnix

alcohol has been done to me almost always useful. I hope he does today.
(in this sense, cheers - I just hope my stomach has already been recovered.)

I'm not cool man (more). I am now no intelligent person (more?). I wonder more and more often if I'm still a human being.
I really have no absolute know more of what makes a man really. Whether it is the pursuit of spiritual enlightenment now, the attempt "to achieve something in life" or "sacrifice" for his fellow man - in my life I think of nothing more of it
intellectuals (Kiffer. included), BWLer and believers would say exceptionally unanimously that therein lies my problem. Presumably, people need a goal to live to effectively to. Since then, all I wanted to finish it (and did not do it only from a well-known reason) I do not have any one target. Sure, I habeunzählige targets small "kill anyone" "Just get out of Bayern," "just to get away from Germany", "... not even myself", etc. .. But a real life goal I can not find it easy.
And obviously I am also apparently unable to supposedly simplest human behaviors ... . Imitate The fact that my automatic, intuitive patterns not succeed, I have known for years and I can not change it. (In principle, I fear that I even "too stupid to shit" bin in the frequency with which I in recent years to anal bleeding tendency.) Trying to mimic human behavior suggests, unfortunately, fail. I suspect this is because I do not understand and can recognize the fact no difference to my actions. How does something like this is extremely difficult to describe. An attempt
: As an office clerk, I learned to write formal letters, job applications, etc. Self-praise, but I would say that I am quite good at it or at least was. Interestingly, I'm probably not able to write a human-standard mail to my boss, which is reflected in phrases such as "write something like this not be" expressed. If I become abusive, I would have understood a phrase (and my boss probably my e-mail). I hold nothing but pure fact unvormell or to be "false-bürokaufmännisch" when it comes to the boss you had better get searching for a different employee if he is not satisfied with my work. Where is the problem, very open and relaxed ? (! But factual) to talk about a possible dismissal, if not give me the power of my desk lamp is sufficient, I can say quite easily: "I throw away the old and buy myself a new" ;. With so hypocritical posturing as a human work force is more than an interchangeable object, I need at the present time to get any, we know ALL how it is actually
Well.. As far as the example.
What makes me really charged, is the fact that I unimpressive in my (panic) quest to be conspicuous and obviously nothing in the world failed altogether had the office I am
colleagues who "smell" after a working day (sometimes even at the start) start;. let the time come after work the pen; spend your vacations in Mallorca ; look, as they fell from a container used clothing, make the whole day nervous rocking movements or drum; the foot tear on other colleagues, etc.
-itself, I was always proud to be managed to have me out stay out of this whole unpleasant little things. I would also find fault with something like that in others only if It really hinder me in my work would be.
seems that I've done it but maybe not really, not the employees to stand out negatively. ... As a personal conversation with my boss showed today.
First of all: I'm not vindictive, yet I could not swallow for habits "admonished" to be that disturb me in others. I just do not feel like my colleagues (personal) blacken.
My problem is that I can do with the essence of today's call, nothing. I simply do not understand what is meant when it means I should work together "normal (he) Act." Well, I'm easy to accept change and to put my colleagues with the things I say on the nerves go, my cooling body functions, I will from now on no more quickly with a fresh eliminate tempo, but seek for the bathroom that it sucks, when I eat at the place they would have said it before, but ok - can I just be
just above sea level. over three points of criticism I just get a clear picture, what is meant: (? why should "we" not now talking about cancellations)
  1. my aforementioned problem with communication
  2. by some of my colleagues feel "unnatural Natural movements disturbed. I just do not know what! Certainly are not meant the painful movements I make, since our seats were not designed for 2-meter man. It must go well to subconscious stress reactions. Well what can I say - I try to move as little as possible in the future.
  3. My "dress stick" is probably not very popular. ... I usually choose my clothes according to (in this order): Availability (in my size), durability, comfort, inconspicuous, flavor ... Apparently a black, unmarked T-shirt is not normal enough (at least I've ever found out) is. I am very surprised because there are people in the company, with the flip flops, headbands and short shorts show. I have no alternative but to comply with the invitation, but I just do not HOW!

Well, embarrassing Blog Entry, but I'm just before the unsolvable puzzle of my life and have only the urge ... my obligations here just to let them down.

... I just do not anymore. How to be human?

Ps holiday in Denmark was good - I can unfortunately not remember just more to it, how to relax without a PC ... Unfortunately really true, I relax MAY not me

Pps I used to be able to overcome something simple with alcohol (even without being dependent - finally inherited a good feature), now denied me. my stomach "to "Forgotten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment