Friday, August 14, 2009

Twins Baby Card Messages

washaeckermacht a reply to a comment

interesting. I usually am ever more reluctant to respond to comments on my blog (not to open up discussions - I have even now not before), but now it's become such a long train of thought that I post it as a blog entry. (Looks like crap so in response to a comment) But I reiterate it: I will not discuss!

And now I know who are the smith! * G * I remember surprisingly hard on the young Depeche Mode.
That some people are kinda cold, I've had in school at times noticed a buddy; ... hmmm ... I actually came to (unsexuellem) physical contact with a boy?? ... This comment always raises more questions. But if I go to a fortune teller, I would be interested not so well for my future, but for my past ...

Well. I'm never quite sure if I'm smart or less smart (maybe I am "manic-"???) stupid - I can much" everyday "explained ears not in our society. The result is that I am often criticized for being "stupid" questions to which I to my regret but can not yet answer of course. In this respect, I am interested in Mattresses story actually. Unfortunately, I can understand something at all, because I am a very comfortable man who has no problems EVER, lie down comfortably during sex and to wait. : D
The idea with the "sleep on it" occurred to me. Again * g * I'm also assessed functional rather than emotional (a lot of emotions I find somehow stupid) to me what makes the understanding of such matters further still.
A friend once said, it had something to do with the fact that some men by somehow "powerful" (from "Have power over the woman") feel. If one does but also when one is standing in an ant and you waste threatens draufzutreten to them if they do not make haste from the field. Is at least on my Sun (I do not fly from the air or catch them just can successfully make threatening mad - mosquitoes even more) ... tickets ... is you ever noticed that humans and flies, and could be the same species? Both want to necessarily make her nose stuck somewhere and had the hole no matter how small. But then what they do inside or how they even get out again, about to make no Thoughts.
But I stray from the subject again.
rape, probably as Manager-/BWLer- be a disease, queue jumping, and faster and stronger than others - even if it is the queue in front of the meat grinder. Well: * * bssssss indicated. From my past, I know well what it's like to have a certain "decision-making position", is really very great, but what one of them for people to be arbitrarily "violated"? ... Except times of school shootings and Geoziden, that sense I can understand because of my misanthropy. Really powerful I could not assume . Feel Is perhaps as a matter of conscience. But apart from that I could not understand it, there must also be a more plausible answer as a feeling of power ... right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment