Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fixing A Tv Cable Input

sweet__darkness @ 2011-01-06T20: 30:00

we are back from vacation and immediately hats me down flat.
nausea, abdominal pain, headache and a fever last night .. tssssssss.
way I can do well but take care of all the visitors to our home viewing.
has therefore also something good. Have
possibly even a new tenant for the apartment. She said any event she would take the same. And
for studio I'm also one who is interested. Let's hope it all comes good.

Today was a giant in the newspaper report about me and the Swiss Lolita scene.
Big Picture on the top half of the title page and a whole double page later.
Wait until I get the article as a PDF, you can show self. Scan the newspaper for me is too big: D

and now a major provider to you. VODET for me ^ ^ / Thank


http://www.corsetstyles.com/photo-contest

0 comments:

Post a Comment