Friday, January 14, 2011

Seriennummer Für Microsoft Flight Simulator X

UFINC: WEDDING DRESS

Last November I got the first time a wedding dress as a job. Here is the result
ferige plus more pictures and description provides www.ufinc.ch on

wip07
Ah yes, the dress is a little sad at the doll.
This is because the client with an M and the doll an XS

What Else to exist? I was asked again last week for a wedding dress: D Let's see if it was just blah-blah from the lady, or whether there is more behind it: D
moving date is set. 24. February we have handover ^ ^ / and if all goes well will help parents and Matteo us.
The tenant search continues indefinitely. We need to show the apartment for so long until the real estate company has found someone good> _> Tomorrow will come back by 4:00 and on Monday someone else.
The good thing about it. We have rules in the house XD normally for more than a week that impossible.
And for the same studio I've found someone. A colleague will do it. Including carpet 50quadratmeter huge plus people that I made. Times had indeed tasted a lot of money, but I'm glad I have to do something less: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment